I have no idea. sorry
- lisa: you look like a bunch of librarians
- lisa: doing a routine without facials is like going on a date with blue eye shadow, you can do it, but you won't get anywhere
- lisa: i dyed my hair blonde and it changed my life
- lisa: you look like turtles in the air.
- lisa: NOOOOO
- lisa: HIT HIT HIT PULL.
- lisa: i just got off a plane with three layovers at 6am and they lost my luggage twice, there's no way you don't want to be here more than me, so SMILE.
- lisa: were you a gymnast? i can tell, your ponytail is about three inches too low
- lisa: honey you couldn't try any harder to be more terrible at this
- lisa: get a spray tan
- lisa: your lips aren't red enough
- lisa: if you don't perform well enough i will handcuff you to my wrists and make you walk around the competition doing facials for the rest of the day
- lisa: i know you think i'm a bitch but...
- lisa: hit it or i will beat you.
i’m just going to sit here and cry!
but no serisouly, i went in a few weeks ago, they are looking so good. I will go in again sometime during choro cause i wanna see Lisa and Kenny and see them go through it. LOL
but anyways, my shoulder is getting better. just very weak. I have started going to the gym. ewww who lifts? serisouly weak now. but i will start tumbling soon again!
I do ‘acro’ classes onces a week, we just started ‘learning’ back hand springs. I got my teacher to spot me because I havnt done them in a few months and she was like ‘oh you will be able to do these by yourself soon’ Oh no shit!
She is trying to get me to front handspring, I just laugh at her. if you know me, you know why I just laugh.
anyways I still plan on going to Geelong winterfest so if your competing let me know and I will make sure I am there to watch you :)
moment of appreciation for the fact that there were no hidden tucks in shooting star’s standing fulls
can someone with a demand accont. record Outlaws Fugitives from Australia (international co-ed 5), upload it somewhere and link me.
dying to see their routine.
The worst thing for you to do is just to chuck the skill alone, all by yourself. You don’t want to get injured and be out of the gym for longer
The only way to really get over a mental block (trust, i have been there) is just repping the skill with a spot. So if you have someone that can spot you that is awesome!
if not, standing there trying to force yourself into the skill is only making things worst. take a break, make sure you are keeping up a strength program at home so when you do get back into the gym you will still have the strengh to through it.
I hope that helps, i now its hard. specially when you are not training in a gym.
1. Costs Rica
Hold up, Australia managed to beat the USA at something, whaaaaat..?! Go the Aussies :)
awww yeh aussie pride
wooo aussie rep
Aussie Aussie Aussie!
OI! OI! OI!
This just proves how much Australian cheerleading has gown in the past few years, spesh the past year
just give us a few more years and we will be unbeatable :p
I got accepted into a full time dance corse.
What it is if you dont know is like going to college 9-5 everyday and dance non stop. It is insane and i love it. I want to be a professional dancer so its is what i need to do.Unfortunatelyomy team trains during the week so if i was to train with them i would come from dancing all day be so exhusted and wouldntbe able to give 100% to my team so i throught it was best if I didnt cheer. I was planning on still doing my stunt group but I have messed up my shoulde and im not allowed to bear any weight on it. So that rules that out aswell:(
I went today the gym today to see how my team is progressing. It just made me so sad that I’m not actually apart of the team.
Cheer has been such a huge part of my life over the past few year and its really hard without it. I knew it was going to be hard but not this hard.